- Mid-Size, Single AdvancedMC Form Factor
- High-Performance 2D, 3D, and Multimedia Video with 128 MB GDDR3 Memory and DAC Speeds of 400 MHz
- QXGA Resolution up to 2048 x 1536
- HDMI Connection for 480p, 720p, and 1080i Output
- Video Acceleration and Dual-Display Support for VGA, HDMI, and DVI-D
AMC590: AdvancedMC Module with Audio
The AMC590 is a high-performance video/storage/audio AdvancedMC module that features the AMD/ATI Radeon E2400 video processor and SATA/SAS hard drive interfaces. Integrated into a mid-size, single AMC module, the AMC590 allows system designers to develop complete graphics and/or storage subsystems into their applications in a highly compact form factor that uses standards-based, hot-swappable, NEBS-compliant modules. This module is part of PT’s line of AdvancedMC products and MicroTCA products and is ideal for any embedded, compute, aerospace and defense, automation, or other graphic-intensive or storage-intensive application.