This white paper addresses issues with Diameter Routing in Long Term Evolution/Evolved Packet Core (LTE/EPC) and IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) using the Diameter Protocol.
The incorporation of the concepts discussed in this paper is critical to designing the most efficient revenue generating LTE/EPC architecture.
Topics covered in the white paper include:
- Centralized Diameter Routing
- Deployment of multiple Home Subscriber Servers (HSSs) in either an LTE/EPC or IMS Network
- Policy Charging Rules Function (PCRF) Binding
- Roaming to non-LTE Network Providers
- Security General
- Security Inter-Network Topology Hiding
- Security Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Security IP Security (IPSec)
- Diameter Routing Segmentation
Find out valuable information regarding Diameter Routing and its implementation in LTE/EPC and IMS Networks and strategies to make the network more efficient.
Download your copy today!